[Steppes] Website on draping a Sari

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 18:22:34 PDT 2003

If you go to www.kerala.com/fashion it will pull up on Sari. If you can get
there, it has some very nice pics of how to drape. If you still can't get it
to come up, I can e-mail what it says to you privately. The directions are
very clear but my system won't copy the drawings.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)