[Steppes] Once upon a time.............A myth revisited

ATS - Patrick Bureau txrocco at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 22 08:24:41 PDT 2003

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: steppes-admin at ansteorra.org [mailto:steppes-admin at ansteorra.org]On
=>Behalf Of Jay Rudin
=>Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 10:03 AM
=>You find yourself standing in the middle of a great tale of
=>honor, devotion,
=>and glory.  Why are you trying to return to the prosaic world?

Because I find my tale to have no glory except the one of duty. There are
far more intresting tales about fighters, riders, competitons and other
subjects than a miserable tale about some stable boy with a big mouth, that
no one really noticed before the fact that " he saved the king ".

I think I was off this list for a reason.. I think I just rediscovered it...
sorry for the intrusion I wil return to the darkness I came from...

Patric de StableBoy...