[Steppes] Once upon a time.............A myth revisited

Patrick Bureau txrocco at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 22 13:00:25 PDT 2003

Robin, Please note the spelling of my name it is paTric not paDric.I am not offended by your tale.. Like all good tales, the true story should be told if told at all (which is what I am arguing here) You did not chase me, I just normally don't post on this list, I just lurk. I have no real issue having a bard "telling a worthy tale" (in the eye of the beholder and in this case a bard eye) as long as it is told properly(the little red ridding hood did not kill the wolf, the hunter did ). I would like if you are set in telling this story, to maybe discuss some points that "should" be in there, the florish and rest I leave to the writer, but as long as the Tale tells the right story, I really have nothing against it, and if my stable boy tale, becomes part ofthe SCA bardic tale, well I guess once again I have provided a service to the kingdom without trying to do so. Yes I am humble and, I rather no one noticed me, I appreciate the "thank you" when I do my duties correctly, as much as I respect from " you may want to try do to it this way" (My wife is the one that tracked down my AoA after 2 years passed and I had not received it. and I am always "embarrased" when people call me Lord Patric, I am and only and always will be simply, Patric..(at heart at the very least)
Jay Rudin <rudin at ev1.net> wrote:
Padric,

I'm very sorry if I offended you. That was certainly not my intention. I

<trimmed for the sake of sanity>