[Steppes] Playing Persona

Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez ladycatalina at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:01:45 PDT 2003

My Name is Catalina Damiana Sanabria Rosado de Xerez. I am the only daughter
of Hernando Sanabria and Elenora Rosado. I was born on an estate in Xerez
that was my mother's Dower portion. I don't know the year. The priests
probably marked the date, but I know it not. My father was a factor for the
king in the textile markets. My older brother, Miguel, and I spent many
years traveling with my father. My mother passed when I was but small so I
was cared for by a host of governesses and tutors. We traveled to many
places from Nueva Espana to far east of Egypt. My father arranged contracts
for fabulous cloths of every kind. I have many clothes and fabrics from many
different lands. I am never afraid to try a new dress! After my brother was
old enough to manage some of the estates and marry, my father hired a
Scotsman for his bodyguard on his travels. Of course, I seduced him as soon
as I was old enough. My father left me a comfortable living; but I no longer
travel much. I am content for now to live in the Barony of the Steppes.
Perhaps some day I will marry my Scotsman.

yours,
Lady Catalina