[Steppes] Choli pattern was Re: Bare tummies and religion

chiara chiara at io.com
Thu Apr 24 21:22:05 PDT 2003

http://www.glove.org/costume/top/index.html

Here is the one that I came up with. :)

Chiara

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Dodd" <lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Bare tummies and religion

: However Fabric World doesn't have ones for all sizes. Also being a full
: figured lady, I don't often show bare tummy.  So patterns would be
: appreciated. What is your site? I have found one with a V neck by putting
: "choli pattern" on Google.
: On one of the sites listed I read that the belly button was especially
: important to show, as that was how the Creator was connected to the world
: (paraphrased).
:
: Gabriele deB
:
: The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
: allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)
:
: