[Steppes] Cheap Source of Supplies?

chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Apr 25 07:20:01 PDT 2003

OOOOO do I hear road trip? *giggle*

Chiara

----- Original Message -----
From: <letebts at earthlink.net>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 1956 7:38 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Cheap Source of Supplies?

: My (non-playing) husband just gave me this article:
:
: (Quote)
: Antique Alley and Yard Sale, a 15-mile shopping bonanza along FM 4 from
: Grandview to Cleburne, will be Friday-Sunday, April 25-27. It will feature
: multiple vendor sites, yard sales, store drawings and promotions.
: (Unquote)
: The contact person is Betty Wills at 817-866-2075
:                                 email: feedandfashion at digitex.net
:                                 net:    http://alley.cleburne.com
: ...........
: Thought there might be some supplies, camping stuff, etc. offered along
the
: *15-mile* route that some of us could use in getting ready for Warlord or
: other events.
:
: Just trying to be helpful....
: