[Steppes] Cheap Source of Supplies?

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:08:16 PDT 2003

Antique Alley is a blast! It's mostly a huge garage sale and craft sale.
Please be careful and watch your prices. I found last year a bunch of
rip-off artists. I wouldn't say it would be a low cost source of supplies
there. I looked last year and only found stuff for my home...very few arts
and craft supplies (what I did find, the guy must have thought that I just
fell off the turnip truck...his prices were higher than Michael's)

So buyer beware! But, buyer have fun!

Maria

*** St. Theresa's Prayer ****
May today there be peace within
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to
be....
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you....
May you be content knowing you are a child of God....
Let this presence settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom to
sing, and dance,
It is there for each and every one of you....