[Steppes] sari shops and Tuesdays

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Thu May 1 17:53:30 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/1/2003 7:08:16 PM Central Standard Time,
ladycatalina at hotmail.com writes:

> Would you mind giving me exact locations for the ones you visited?
> Especially the 5th one.
>
> thank you.

Happy to do so!

1. Near corner of 183 and McArthur Blvd in Irving. Located on Right side
service road heading away from Dallas.  Look for large sign saying Fabric
World and a big white building.

(note - the rest are all near the same intersection of West Beltline Rd and
I-75 (Central Expwy)  Evidently north and south divide at Beltline.

2. Bombay Sari Palace      113 S. Central  (east side of I-75)

3.  Sari Sagair                245 N. Central  (1 block north on west side of
I-75)
                                      -  supposedly upstairs in Jewelry Store
bldg.
                                    We never actually found this store's
entrance but Jewelry store was also closed

4.  Krishna Sarees and Fabrics    108 Inge Rd.  (1 block west off Beltline)
                                    behind Jewelry store bldg and a block
down

5.  India Sari Palace     318 S. Central   (214 680 8238)   (west side of
I-75)
       (in shopping center off southwest corner where 7-11 is located and
next to a large Indian grocery store)

Good hunting

Ciard