[Steppes] Warlord Tabard

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu May 8 13:30:19 PDT 2003

Before she left town this morning, Gerita gave the tabard to me.  Apparently the person who was supposed to get it from her wasn't able to do it last night.

I am about to leave town (on Friday evening) until Wednesday.  Does someone want to work on it in the meantime?  I am partly through one bit that I'd like to finish, but if someone wants to do embroidery while I am gone, I'll be happy to get it to you.

Email me directly, because I get the list in Digest format and they show up erratically.  I am at morgancain at earthlink.net and I can bring it to a reasonable location in the Metroplex, preferably south of Frisco, north of I-30.

Thanks,

                                            ---= Morgan (LGO)

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"You can no more win a war than you can win an earthquake."
                                   ---= Jeannette Rankin (1880 - 1973)