[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice- 05/11

jspinks@ix.netcom.com jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Fri May 9 07:44:47 PDT 2003

Yes, Virginia, we will have archery practice on Sunday which is, indeed, Mother's Day.  Those that do not have familial duties to attend to are welcome to come launch some wood shafts downrange.

Archery practice will be held from 10 am to 1 pm as normal assuming the weather decides to cooperate.  If no one shows up it will be cancelled by me leaving at 10:30 AM.

Loaner bows and arrows are available and I want to get some more practice in for Warlord.

Jacques the Spink
Steppes Archery Marshall