[Steppes] First Warlord

Ciard49@aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri May 9 14:13:16 PDT 2003

> Hello Catarina, There will be people there to help you set the tent up. A
> cooler with water and quick protin like cheese and jerky of some type. Some
> sun tan lotion. you may want to bring food to cook at night. you sleeping
> items (sleeping bag, night cloths, and tooth brush &tooth paste. I also
> bring sodas. Don't forget your garb and any projects you are working
> on(I've
> done this). Some others may see something I've forgot to say. Hope you have
> fun at your first Warlord
> Ld Carlos
>

> This will be my first Warlord and I'll be by myself.  Aside from not having
> a clue how to set up my sister's tent, what else do I need to know?  What
> do
> I need to bring?  My previous outdoor experience has been on a cabin
> cruiser, so this is all going to be new.
>
> Help!
>
> Catarina
> --

Hi Catarina,

I would add bug spray and perhaps a small electric fan, a sunhat or parasol,
any medicines you require or may need, and suitable walking shoes, soap and
shampoo.

There will be an air conditioned main hall to escape the heat. There are
showers and real bathrooms on site.

Anyone one else think of some other things?

Ciard