[Steppes] Water Bottles for Warlord Waterbearing

morgancain@earthlink.net morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 10:22:40 PDT 2003

> Morgan there is funding for water bearing as a
> normal expense for Warlord.

Thanks, Your Excellency.  I am really only Anne's deputy on the job, she is
the official Warlord Waterbearer-in-Charge, and Anne told me last week that
there was no budget for the things we need.  I don't know where she got the
information, as I have not been going to the meetings, but I got the
impression this was something she was directly told about the job.

We're not buying coolers, but things like ice, sports drink concentrate,
oranges, and other things.  The jogs are to leave stashes of water that can
be added to the ice in the coolers when the water is used, or for the
horses.

I'll be at the next staff meeting, since Anne will be out of town then.  We
have a pretty good plan for how things will work on the multiple fields.

                               ---= Morgan

"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use."
                                             ---= Wendell Johnson
"My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft
music."
                               ---= Vladimir Nabokov (1899 - 1977)