[Steppes] Help needed

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Tue May 13 19:17:10 PDT 2003

this Saturday afternoon.  2 PM till
. ?

For a Painting Party, no experience necessary!  If you can use a fork or
a broom then we can use you!  I need help in painting some 8-foot
plywood trees that are new field decorations for Warlord.  The place is
my backyard or covered deck, depending on the weather.

I will have cold drinks and munchies on hand.  Later I can/will order
pizza if it pleases the assembled work party.

Please contact me if you plan to attend.

Thank you,
Muireann, Co-Autocrat who is fraying at the edges

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.