[Steppes] Help!! How do I get there?

Jeanie Collins JCollins at ccsb.com
Tue May 20 09:03:00 PDT 2003

She says it is clear on both sides of Canton.

>>> crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org 05/20/03 10:51AM >>>
Are you *sure* 'cause here in BFE (tm) we have TXDOT signs that say
"Road Work Ahead 14 miles".....and that would begin on the other side of
Tyler and end, oh, in TXDOT terms, Canton.

Not that I'm being picky, but.....would you ask your friend about the
"other" side of Canton heading West?

~Aslyn