[Steppes] Bardic fun at Warlord

willow Taylor willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu May 22 00:43:17 PDT 2003

Greeting fellow bards from Willow de Wisp

I hope all of you are up to performing at Warlord. The Gentles of
Ansteorra have provide a bunch of largess and their will be an
opportunity for all of you to get some. There are canes and clothes and
books and jewelry and plates and cups and pouches and wall hangings and
candles and herbs and stuff and more stuff. It is the Bardic Hoard. There
will several fires to go circuit on and each fire will have ribbons. The
more ribbons you get the more stuff you can pick. The only rule is are on
your honor to only turn in earned ribbons. Earned ribbons are ribbons
gotten for a performance. All performing styles are allowable. I think
this will be fun!!

The Quest for the Bardic Hoard will start after court on Sat. I will be
hosting one of the fires so I hope to see you all there.

Duchess Willow de Wisp