[Steppes] Waaaaaah!

Beth Hill txbeth at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 22 15:11:32 PDT 2003

After all my planning, buying, packing, looking-forward-to-my-first-warlord,
etc., I have just found out my stupid cold has gone into bronchitis.  When I
told my dr. I was planning to go camping all weekend, she threatened to put
me in the hospital (which I can under no circumstances afford!).

So, I seem to be housebound this weekend.  Darn it, darn it, darn it!!!  :-(

I’m hoping with all this medication (which is making me feel reeeeeally
weird!) it’ll be better so maybe I can at least come for the day Sunday if
it’s not raining.

I’m so depressed.  Made a new dress, bought a little cookstove and pans and
everything.  I’ve been spending the afternoon slowly putting my stuff away –
it’s not nearly as fun as it was getting it out and looking forward to using
it.

The coughing and very depressed Catarina