[Steppes] Waaaaaah!

shannon meehan shannonmeehan at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 10:44:29 PDT 2003

I too am stuck at home this weekend missing out on what would have been my
first Warlord, and my first event altogether!  Hope everyone has a terrific
time and I look forward to seeing everyone again after the event.

Bebinn Uh' Bhriain

Sorry I have not had time to really participate lately, just moved into my
first house and it needs a lot of work, but I promise you will be seeing
more of me now that I have finished unpacking.