[Steppes] Back Issues- Black Star

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 12:53:21 PDT 2003

Clare,
I tried!!  I have issues from way back and several from XXIV (24), but they danced all around September and I didn't have that issue!  I will double check a box I have in the garage this week to see if there are any straglers.  I can't imagine having all the way back to XXII and not having THAT one issue!

By the way... School's out!  Yay!  I'm TAKING night classes in Collin County every Tuesday and Thursday, starting at 6pm, all summer.  That leaves my Wednesday nights open!  Let me know when the next singing bardic is!  Still 3rd Wednesday?  Also, is Herbal still on Monday?
Gab.

Lady Clare Wynters <steppes_hospitaler at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings!

I am wondering if any of you who save back issues
of the Black Star happen to have the September XXIV
issue. It is supposed to have the music for 'The
Bright Ebon Star' in it. I would love to get my hands
on that music!
If you have said issue please drop me a note.

Thank you,
Clare

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,