[Steppes] Fwd: VooDoo Duck Blessings from Qvack Vadis

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 12:04:58 PDT 2003

Well, it had to happen.  Luck has been too  good the past few years.  So, Gerita, have they canceled Sunday or is it still going on?  We had planned to go today and now we're not sure.

Gabrielle

Gerita <hpockets at verizon.net> wrote:
Boy, did these guys mess up!!! We had a doozie of a thunder storm on
Saturday night, so impressive that several tents bowed down in awe and three
vehicles threw themselves into the swollen stream in paroxyms of devotion,
despite the fact that the Voo Doo Ducks had their very own pool to swim in
undisturbed. As a result, our Most Excellent Baron has decreed a meal of
Duck Soup in the dear future. Will this be the end of our formerly
all -powerful duckies??

Gerita, jailer

"Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien."

"Mieux vaut profiter tard,