[Steppes] Non SCA info

John Mays john_l_mays at hotmail.com
Sun May 25 14:18:08 PDT 2003

Please excuse the bandwidth, but read this before deleting.

I can now sponsor any of you or your friends/ family into the insurance
program that I work with.   Yep, I have left the DP industry behind after
spending 2 months looking for work in the field.  I am now a fully licensed
insurance rep in the state of Texas.  Having a clean background has finally
paid off!!

I know we are all bullet proof in our 20’s, but if I had been able to set up
friend of mine before his accident years ago, he would have been tons better
off than he is today (wheel chair bound and living.
bairly, on medicare).

Here is the plan, for $1 a day I can set most of you up with dental
coverage, accident coverage for emergency room visits, hospital stays, and
ICU stays.   In addition, you  would be covered for any where from $10,000
to $100,000 for AD&D and $20,000 to 90,000 for whole life coverage,
depending on your age, the younger you are the better the coverage.

Yes, most of you are covered at work, but let me let you in on a little
information on that --- it’s crap.   You pay in for years and unless you die
while working for that company you have nothing to show for it at the end.
You might as well be playing slots with that money.   The program I have is
an investment you can keep for life.  No job can take it away from you and
you can use it as a savings plan for your kids or just a way to take care of
your final expenses.

As a cool extra they even have a savings plan that pays 4% in interest as a
minimum rate (your bank pays ½ to 1% at best) with no fees and no
restrictions.

I can go over this in detail with any of you, it is what I do now and I wish
I had been doing it all along.  I only need 15 min to get you setup for the
rest of your life.

This coverage beats the rates anyone else can charge because of the fact
that it is designed for Union families with limited incomes.

Those of you that know me, know that I would never stick anyone with a bad
deal.  Anyone interested, or if you just want to know more, should email me
directly for more details.

John Mays

SCA  -- Jon Rolfsson