[Steppes] Fwd: VooDoo Duck Blessings from Qvack Vadis

David Ruff dmruff1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 17:01:20 PDT 2003

hrmmmmm, Wait a minute......

I find it very interesting that DUCKS whom are gental
by nature seem to have it in their power to stop the
rain.... DUCKS who seem to love how shall i say this:
WATER who would offer to stop the rain? DUCKS - an
animal that can not survive without water in copious
amounts that offer to keep the forecast dry?

DUCKS - the other white meat i say!!!!!

Ulrich of Carolingia - who did magor damage to his
crossbow, bolts, camping gear and other stuff :( BUT
DID find his car keys that went missing last night.