[Steppes] Re: Unpacking the Baronial truck, washing the pavilion

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Sun May 25 18:53:55 PDT 2003

> Baronial pavillions at noon?  After lunch, or bring potluck?  And what
needs
> doing?  I ask because i'm not real strong and don't want to be in the way
if
> i cannot be of help.

No lunch after - we go back to our nice safe homes.  Honestly, Gerita, it's
heavy work moving things etc., so better for the strong to take the lead on
this one.  No offense, but I think we're covered, if everybody who was there
when His Excellency asked today does appear.

                                    ---= one of the strong Morgans

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short