[Steppes] Warlord Tunic

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 16:11:13 PDT 2003

By the way, I keep forgetting to tell people - the Warlord tunic we've been working on is quite safe and sound.  When the weather started I scooted back to the hall to retrieve it and the trim from Count Mahadi and wrapped them safely in the plastic bag and stowed the bundle in the trunk of my car.  There it remained until I unpacked on Sunday night, and it's safely back in my house.

I know it's a small thing by comparison to some of the losses, but a couple people asked.

                                                ---= Morgan

"In matters of style, swim with the current;
  in matters of principle, stand like a rock."
                                   ---= Thomas Jefferson
"If someone wants a sheep, then that means that he exists."
                 ---= Antoine de Saint-Exupery, "The Little Prince"
"The only winner in the War of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
                                    ---= Solomon Short