[Steppes] First Warlord Advice

lisa moyers darshon7 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 19:14:40 PDT 2003

I totally agree w/ Linet. Vivat Steppes!! I to am very
grateful to alot of people for their helpful advice. I
heard that it rained alot at this event but seeing a
tent flot down stream took the cake. Thanks to my
wonderful husband our tent looked alittle strange
during the day (wrapped up in tarps), but now I saw
why at night time. Dry as a bone.
Also I want to give a big thank you out to House
Arkham for welcoming us and being there for us. I have
wonderful friends and I am always glad to make more.
To my teacher Lord Ulrich, you have been a great help
and taught me that patience and breathing calmly
(focus) are the key to hitting the target straight on
everytime.
To Lord Jacques, Lord Ironwyrm, Lord Owen, and Lord
Andrew (England), you all have taught me several
different things about shooting a bow. I will continue
to use these words of wisdom everytime the bow is in
my hand. I am very thankful to all of you because if
not for all of you, I would have never won the Novice
Division.
I am very glad to be in a barony where everyone pulls
together(like family) and things get done no matter
what!

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor of Glenstrae

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)