[Steppes] Off Topic: GM/Chevy dealerships

sunnifa@housewhiteshark.org sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Wed May 28 15:52:35 PDT 2003

Sorry for the off-topic message, but I've never been to any GM/Chevy
dealership in the DFW area.

I am one of the owners of the three vehicles that sacrificed themselves
to the Voodoo Ducks last weekend. My insurance company is declaring the
vehicle a total loss. I have a down payment, and I have the use of my
grandfather's GMAC discount towards a new 2003 S-10 or Sonoma. What I
need is the name of a reputable dealership who won't give me the
run-around or some sort of fast-talk game that I can deal with in
confidence. I live in Lewisville, but I am willing to go to Irving,
Dallas, Plano, Denton, Addison, Garland, etc. for a good dealer and a
good deal.

Please respond privately to spare the list. As much as I'd rather have a
team of horses and a wagon, I'm afraid modern life demands elsewise. :):):)

Sunnifa