[Steppes] Re: LW Demo this weekend

wjwakefield@juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Wed May 28 17:41:04 PDT 2003

Have received more info for the Lindenwood demo this weekend at Irving
Mall.  We have 2 tables in an L shape, plus 6 chairs, right at the head
of the down escalator near the entrance to Foley's (between Foley's and
the food court area).  I suspect this will make a standing easle type
arrangement somewhat impractical, unless it is small - what do you think?

We can check in any time after about 9 am.  Mall opens at 10.  If we need
to use a dolly (I don't think we do?), dolly must be out before 10.  Demo
starts at 12, runs till 5.  Loading and unloading ONLY in loading zones,
then move to parking areas.  On arrival, please check in at the Library
table (in front of the entrance to Foley's) and tell them you are with
the SCA.  I think we have to sign a waiver...

Food court loading zone is, I think, on the south side of the mall,
facing 183.

I think charter painting might be impractical if we have a lot of people
around - would not want to spill paint.  But maybe we could calligraph
people's names on slips of paper.  I will try to bring some pens (marker
type) and we can practice our calligraphy.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
Suzanna, herbalist
214-351-3907