[Steppes] Elizabethan Murder Mystery, fictions

jwains jwains at saintmail.net
Thu May 29 05:08:54 PDT 2003

If Chiara's list is appealing, I have another suggestion. I
recently completed a trilogy written by Robin Maxwell: The
Secret Diary of Anne Boleyn, Virgin, and The Queen's
Bastard.  All have interesting speculation about the affair
between Elizabeth and Robert Dudley, and are, of course,
fiction but well researched.

Julianna Vertue