[Steppes] Re: Waterlogged?!?:

lisa moyers darshon7 at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 10:34:43 PDT 2003

Thank you very much for the invite but we have to
respectfully decline. I have to go to Wal-Mart
(McKinney)to sell ($25) the rest of the part wolf
puppies. Yes yes, Zang (wolf/malamute mix-Dad)) and
Athena (golden lab/Chow -Mom)had 8 puppies. Lady
Simone will be taking 2. If anyone is interested
please email me privately or call 214-718-0624. After
Sat. they go to the flea market for free,but to good
friends(SCA) I'll work something special out(Free?).
Again thank you House Arkham for such fun at Warlord.
Rain or Not we had a blast!

=====
Cheers & Blessed Be,
Sherenia MacGregor of Glenstrae

" When the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and that was the beginning of faries".
                           -Sir J.M. Barrie (Peter & Wendy)