[Steppes] Warlord T-shirts, Bags & Mugs

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Fri May 30 16:25:27 PDT 2003

To the members of the Steppes,

If you did not have the opportunity to purchase Steppes Warlord XXX
T-shirts, Bags & Mugs - you would do well to attend business meeting
next Tuesday.  A checkbook or US currency would be handy to have with
you.

T-shirts are $10.00 each
Mugs & Bags are $6.00 each or 2 for $10.00 in any combination
Get a T-shirt, a Mug & a Bag for $20.00

In that not everyone has access to this list, I respectfully request
that you please do not contact me prior to the meeting and ask about
sizes/colors or to reserve/save something for you - unless you are the
Crown or their Heirs.  All will be attended to at the meeting.

In service,
Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.