[Steppes] Re: Weather at Steppes

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:28:26 PDT 2003

This year was my seventh Warlord. It was the second time to be flooded out.
With friday to setup & monday to tear down, normally, the four day holiday
weekend gives people time to do the Event without rushing. If it was moved
to a two day weekend, I think fewer people would come. More would just day
trip for a few hours & just participate in one or two aspects of the event.

Gabriele