[Steppes] Warlord Awards

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Wed Jun 4 10:24:52 PDT 2003

Greetings everyone.

Now that we are drier and the weather has once again decided to be dry
and hot instead of rainy and hot, here are the awards given at Steppes
Warlord XXX.

If you are on this list and your name is misspelled or if you should be
on this list and are not (there were awards granted on the field that I
did not get), please email me privately.

Saturday morning court:
            David Failbe Falconer - Acorn of the Steppes
            Dante Sansovino - AoA
            Andre Sansovino - AoA
            Máirghréad inghean Bhrídein - Sable Crane

Saturday evening court
            Fredrich der Rothirsch - Star of Merit
            Jean Richard Malcolmson - Sable Crane
            Finnian MacLeod - Sable Crane
            Suzanna the Herbalist - Sable Thistle, Calligraphy
            Liadan Bregh - Sable Thistle, Cordial-Making
            Iames Lochlainn - Sable Crane
            Ceinwen ferch Rhuel - Star of Merit
            Sunnifa Eriksdottir - Sable Comet, Lindenwood
            Kalida Aristana - Sable Crane
            Lete Bithespring - Oak of the Steppes
            Katherine Mariana O'Malley - Oak of the Steppes
(posthumously)
            Antoňia Bianca Santiago de Lagos - Acorn of the Steppes

Not sure when they were given out  :-)
            Alessandre de Giovanni - AoA
            Mea ?? (Ulrich's lady) - AoA (definitely email me privately
please - I apologize for not having your name)

Again there were several awards given on the field.  If you were one of
these people, or if you were present and have an accurate spelling of
the name, please email me privately.

Máirghréad
Oakenwald Pursuivant

Ohana.  Ohana means family.  Family means nobody gets left behind or
forgotten.

The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of
all.