[Steppes] Dance Demo from Last week

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:32:07 PDT 2003

Greetings all,

I was just going to mention that Lady Capricia and I did a dance
demonstration last week at her Elementary School in Carrollton.

At the Thrird R.E. Good Annual Talent Show, we danced "Maraviglia d'Amore"
or "The Marvels of Love."  And for being in front of a whole elementary
school doing 16th Century Italian Rennaisance dance, I think we got a pretty
good reception. :-)  (Though I think they may have been oooing an ahhing
more at our clothes than the dance....)

Just wanted to share!

~Philip White

P.S. - Come out to Known World Dance and Music Symposium this weekend! ;-)