[Steppes] Girl Scout Demo Opportunity

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 5 18:20:32 PDT 2003

A Girl Scout event site is out of the question.  The Circle T council will
NOT LET OUT SIDE GROUPS ON TO THEIR PROPERTIES.  I was an Adult Girl Scout
and a Girl Scout leader and have already tried.  They are stricter than Boy
Scout properties.

If you have someone on the Council Board it might be easier but from my
earlier experiences the answer is a most resounding NO.

Please don't let my negative message deter anyone form working on this demo.
It's a wonderful community service and might make it easier and it's worth a
try.  I'm just saying it's doubtful and not to get your hopes up.

HL Arabella