[Steppes] Re: Waaaaaah!

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Wed Jun 11 07:43:46 PDT 2003

good morning, Catarina

excellent thought.....practice putting up your tent...(just a hint...there
should have been directions in the box) and you can play with it, without
having to worry about things like running out of time before dark...play
with your cat food can stove (just don't get burnt)  those things work quite
nicely and practice cooking on one....and get ready for the next event.
Warlord ain't the only place you can camp out....and it is *fun*!

Galen

who was running up and down the highway, that night