[Steppes] OT-New Steppes Member

Kristin Schumacher kschumach at attbi.com
Sun Jun 15 20:31:40 PDT 2003

Please pardon a slight interruption in the normal banter, I thought this
would be the best way to let my SCA family in on some great news.

It is with great pride and joy that milord Karl von Augsberg and Lady
Annabel Kincaid (mka Joel and Kristin Schumacher), along with their
daughter Alyssa, announce the arrival of their new addition.  Ryan Patrick
Schumacher arrived by scheduled c-section on, Thursday, May 22nd at 1:35
pm.  Ryan was a whopping 7 pounds and 18 3/4 inches long.  Mom, Dad, baby
and new big sister are all doing well and are recovering nicely.

living the dream,
Ly. Annabel Kincaid
Vivat Ansteorra!
Steppes