[Steppes] Greatest Classic Ansteorran Songs!

Lady Clare Wynters steppes_hospitaler at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 09:10:23 PDT 2003

Come SING ALONG to the Greatest Classic Ansteorran
Songs!

 You are all invited to the home of Their Royal
Majesties, Miguel and Conal, to Sing Along to the
Greatest Classic Ansteorran Songs, Wednesday June 18th
at 7:30pm.   Dust off your GREEN STEPPES BARD BOOKS,
grab a friend, and come out to Their Most Stellar
Majesties home for an evening filled with FUN, SONGS,
and SOCIALIZIN'!!

 Are you wondering how you too can recieve a GREEN
STEPPES BARD BOOK?  Well you are in luck!  GREEN
STEPPES BARD BOOKS are only available at the Steppes
Sing Along practice.  Join us this Wednesday evening
to sing along to the Greatest Ansteorran Classics from
your very own GREEN STEPPES BARD BOOK!

To order your very own GREEN STEPPES BARD BOOK  please
drop me a note or call me at 1-800 GREEN BOOKS (No, I
am just kidding:)  214-943-4106.

 No CODs , pick up only!  Garb is optional.

Hope to see you there!

This announcment is brought to you by,

The Steppes Bardic Guild

Guildmistress Lady Clare Wynters/Nikki Miller
214-943-4106

Directions: