[Steppes] New Steppes Virtual Scribe

chiara chiara at io.com
Mon Jun 16 19:29:16 PDT 2003

Thanks!

It was fun, really, I loved doing it!

The mailing list is also now under the care of your new virtual scribe, Huge
along side Alasdair. They will be fending off spam daily protecting you from
snake oil that claims to enhance your virility on the field of battle where
ever that may be. ;)

Alasdair had been by my side for the last two years as my deputy and as my
co list owner for the Steppes. He has been a rock for me. He follows me on
to Kingdom as my drop dead deputy. He will remain as the co list owner for
the Steppes mailing list and other mailing lists for as long as he wishes.

I feel happy and very confident that the Steppes website and mailing list
are in very secure and qualified hands. :)

Chiara
Kingdom Vscribe, Ansteorra