[Steppes] Reminder: Steppes Populace Meeting on Fri Jun 20

Maeva Beiskaldi maeva at timecastle.net
Tue Jun 17 22:35:17 PDT 2003

Sorry, sorry!  Populace is indeed Friday the 20th and not Thursday the
19th.  My tame programmer has scripted an automated reminder for me, and
  when I asked him to change the date he forgot to also change the text
that gets sent out.  Humble apologies for the confusion.

Maeva (whose memory isn't reliable without external aids)