[Steppes] BARDIC-BARDIC-BARDIC!!!!

nikkicmiller@yahoo.com nikkicmiller at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 23 18:49:45 PDT 2003

Bardic-Bardic-Bardic!

Steppes Warlord is past, and as everyone probably
knows by now, the event was cancelled Sunday morning
(boo-hiss to the weather!). For that reason, the
Steppes bardic competition has been delayed, which
means a few more months to prepare! Come get a head
start by attending the individual bardic practice this
Wednesday night, June 25th, at Iames and Liadan's
house.  Audience member are priceless, so if you do
not wish to perform, come out and support the Bards.
(directions below). Bring a snack or drink if you'd
like - I look forward to seeing you there!

Doña Antonia

>From the South or WestMake your best way to 75
Central and 635 LBJ. Go north on 75 to the secondexit
this is Spring Valley. Go right (East) onSpring
Valley. Proceed to the third light and turn left this
will keep youon Spring Valley. Proceed about 2 miles
till you cross a railroad track. The next street after
the railroad track is Bowser. Take a left on Bowser
andthen turn right on the first street. This is
Morningstar trail our housewill be the fifth one on
the left 809 Morningstar Trail.

>From the NorthCome south on 75 Central to Beltline
road in Richardson. Take a left (East) on to Beltline
proceed about 2 miles. You will go under a railroad
bridge.The next light is Bowser take a right. Go
through one four way stop andalmost to the next. The
last street before this four way stop is
MorningstarTrail. Take a left here, our house will be
the fifth one on the left 809Morningstar Trail.

>From the EastTake 635 LBJ to the Plano road exit.
Turn right (north) on Plano road. Proceed about 4
miles to the Spring Valley Light take a left. Proceed
to thefour way stop. This is Bowser take a right and
then turn right on the firststreet. This is
Morningstar trail our house will be the fifth one on
theleft 809 Morningstar Trail.

If any of this does not make sense and you need to be
talked in please call 972-680-1689