[Steppes] New Steppes Dance Guild - Monday, June 30

Russell Kinder russmax at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 24 16:29:13 PDT 2003

I am pleased to announce that we have found a location in the North
Dallas Area for our dance guild.  After the initial meeting, we will
probably announce this to be our weekly meeting space.

Our first meeting will be from 7pm until 9pm on Monday, June 30. We
will meet at the Lake Highlands North Recreation Center found at 9401
White Rock Trail, Dallas, TX. For a map, visit:

http://dance.ansteorra.org/steppespractice

Newcomers to dance and the SCA are welcome! We will teach fun, easy,
and interesting dances commonly done in Ansteorra. We will also teach
the basic historical background for each dance.

We hope to see you there!

HL Isabeau Lallement (& HL Guillaume de Troyes, in absentia)