[Steppes] Greetings

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at attbi.com
Thu Jun 26 09:03:56 PDT 2003

Greetings!!

What part of Dallas are you living in?  We have members living all over the
place - North, South, Central, and BFE - wayout in boonie land.  Just
thought you might want to know who your near neighbors are.

Out of curiosity, did Sir Alwyn used to be Sir Icar?

Mistress Xene Theriane, Byzantine on Wheels ]0::::::