[Steppes] Re: Re: Hailing Don Brendan

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 26 16:20:52 PDT 2003

> I think you have the wrong Brendan.  There are two.
> Don Brendan, and Anne the Spinster's Brendan.
> Don Brendan is a Porto, so I would contact His Maj.,
> or one of the other Porto's to find out how to contact him.

HL Gabrielle, I am pretty sure that Lady Anne knows how to reach her husband
(and who now spells his name Bre'niann, no idea how to pronounce an
apostrophe), and I'll bet she was trying to reach the Acting Rapier Marshal
Brendan to check some info about the upcoming competition.

I'm pretty sure that the seneschal knew to whom to send the request.

                                                ---= Morgan

" One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
  exciting discoveries."                                         ---=  A. A.
Milne
"....look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else."
        ---= Tom Stoppard, "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" (1967)