[Steppes] Greetings

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Thu Jun 26 16:47:33 PDT 2003

And Greetings to you as well Milady Muriella and Sir Alwyn,
I am HLady Arabella de Montacute from the neighboring Barony of Elfsea (Ft
Worth/Arlington/Tarrant County)  Welcome to the Central Region (North
Central Texas).  You'll find folks who live in the DFW metroplex cross
boundaries quite a lot and play in multiple places here.  Hope to meet you
soon.  Stay cool.

It gets much hotter here in the next few months.  The temps stay 100 degrees
or higher plus Humidity in the months July and August and starts cooling off
most years by the middle to end of September.  Make sure you drink lots of
WATER and stay hydrated.

Hope to meet you at Steppes Artisan.
Arabella

:
: Greetings to All,
:
: As some of you may know, my husband Sir Alwyn (aka Icar) and I have
recently
: moved to Dallas from Phoenix, AZ.  We have felt very welcomed by those of
you
: we have met.  I just thought I'd do a little introduction and tell people
that
: our internet is now active.  I hope to meet more of you in the very near
: future.
:
: Muriella de Oseburnham
: aka Chandra Spidell Krauss