[Steppes] Lost and Found at Midsummer

Patricia Gibson dragonsheart_ at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 06:05:21 PDT 2003

No one has come forward to claim this lost and found, so please be sure that
you pass this along to those who may not have acess to the lists..... Thank
You!

We are fortunate enough to announce that we only had one thing left behind
after the Ball was over.
I have in my possesion one basket with various "treasures" inside..... if
you are missing a basket and think this may be yours, please contact me by
e-mail. If you tell me what is in it, I may consider a ransom for it!
Hehehehe.

Juliana Burke *stashing basket for self if no one comes forward...giggling
hysterically*