[Steppes] Hey Scribes Guild

Crystal Lamb crystal.lamb at sabinevalley.org
Mon Jun 30 15:16:37 PDT 2003

Unto the Steppes Scribes Guild (and for those who never knew me), here's
a Scribal Road Trip for those so inclined:

>From the Scribal list:

> For those of you who may be interested, on Thursday

> July 24 at 7:00PM, there will be a lecture on "A Taste for Flanders:

> Manuscript Illumination and the English Elite" by Janet Backhouse at
the J. Paul Getty Museum (coinciding with the "Illuminating the
Renaissance" exhibit at the Getty and also online).

Now if we can just get, oh, Christopher De Hamel to join in for
commentary, a Grail just might appear over the Getty.

~Aslyn