[Steppes] Aislynn is OK

Ron Hardy rhemail at swbell.net
Thu Jul 3 21:06:20 PDT 2003

Greetings to all,
For those of you who have heard only incomplete snippets of news, or nothing
at all:  Mistress Aislynn's family suffered a tragic loss today when her
family's pyrotechnics company warehouse caught fire and was destroyed in a
series of explosions.  Mistress Aislynn, her son Nicholas, her mother and
siblings are all well.  Her father, Marvin Lamb, sadly, was lost in the
blast.  Two other employees are, at this writing, missing and presumed dead.

Current local news reports have not confirmed this information.  We got our
information from very close friends of the family, who were told directly by
Aislynn's mother.  This is the straight poop.

We will be in Kilgore tomorrow, and we hope to have contact with Aislynn's
family.  If you have or truly need pertinent information, you may try Fritz'
cell phone at 214-460-7782.  Please do not call unless it is really
necessary.  We would suggest that you not inundate Aislynn or her family
with your condolences by telephone right away; it is a time of great
confusion and shock for them as you might guess.  We will provide
information to this community as Mistress Aislynn sees fit, or of course she
may communicate with us all directly.   We will of course forward
information about any public memorials, etc. that we are permitted.

Please keep Aislynn in your prayers in the coming days, and please keep
yourselves and your families safe this holiday.

Godspeed,
Fritz and Catrin

9