[Steppes] Re: Aislynn is OK / heard from Aslyn

chiara chiara at io.com
Fri Jul 4 21:00:42 PDT 2003

Aslyn just moved to a new home in Kilgore itself. For now let's just wait
for Fritz to get back from there to let us know where they want us to send
cards, letters, and flowers to. For all we know she may want it all to go to
her office to keep from having anything intercepted by reporters and such.

Let's wait to hear from Fritz. Hopefully he will have something for us by
tomorrow or you can give him a call at the number below and let the rest of
us know Curstaidh. :)

Sincerely,
Chiara