[Steppes] I'm certified!

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 7 18:50:01 PDT 2003

What a wonderful accomplishment! Congratulations!

If your students turn out to be like mine were (in classes for 7th, 8th
grade English Grammar and English Literature), they will give you memories
you will cherish a lifetime. They will give you gray hairs before your time.
They will cause you to laugh, to worry, to be amazed, to be frustrated, and
to be satisfied on a very deep level.

Our future generations need all the quality teachers they can get. I believe
you will be one of the best.

Lete Bithespring

"Ansteorra-Laurels" <Ansteorra-Laurels at ansteorra.org>, "Steppes"
<steppes at ansteorra.org>, "Elfsea" <elfsea at ansteorra.org>