[Steppes] Ironwyrm is offline

Greylond Aston greylondaston at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 19:49:58 PDT 2003

Ah yes, In the real Middle Ages there was the Great
Question of "How many angels can dance on the point of
a pin?"

In more modern times we had, "How many licks does it
take to get the center of a Tootise Roll Pop?"

And now in the Current Middle Ages we have the
unanswerable "How many SCAdian Geeks does it take to
keep HL Ironwyrm's computer going?"

Let's hope that this "fix" stays Fixed even longer
than the last time. :)

Greylond