[Steppes] I'm certified!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 13 20:35:53 PDT 2003

I know what you mean.  I actually LIKE being a student.  I had forgotten how much I loved learning until I got into these cert courses.  We're going into the pedagogy part of the course next.  Cool on the ESL (they call it ESoL these days, I think), especially with SMU !  I'm in the LOTE section - Languages Other Than English.  I've always wanted to take ESL just so I could teach it in France someday if it should ever happen.

Good luck with all, and, hey... I'm only shy of 50 by a year and a half (ughhh), and I have to admit, it does get a little tough some time.

Gab

Vicki Marsh <XaraXene at comcast.net> wrote:
Greetings Gab,

I took my Professional Development Secondary ExCet last fall and made a 93.
Not bad for an old lady:)

I also took the ESL test a few weeks ago and am interviewing for a
scholarship at SMU for bilingual endorsement. I just can't stand to be
bored!

Xene